Vertical / Fixed Beam Anchor
● Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
● Beam Flange Width Range: 4.5″ to 12″
● Beam Flange Thickness: .5″ to 2″
● Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbf. / 22kN
● Product Weight: 5.1 lbs.
● Product materials: alloy steel and aluminum alloy
● Adjustment nut and lock nut to secure anchor into position
● 360 degree swivel D-Ring
● Adjustable paw to custom fit range of flange widths
● Can be used overhead or at foot-level (approval from a Competent Person required)
● Can support one user (130-310 lbs.) in fall arrest or fall restraint applications
The Malta Dynamics Vertical/Fixed Beam Anchors are designed for fall protection, rope access, and work positioning. This structural steel beam anchor is constructed with lightweight aircraft aluminum bars and features a 360° swivel D-Ring connection point. The compact and durable design of this fall protection anchor clamp makes it ideal for use in industries like construction, oil & gas, transportation, utilities, and more!