Reusable Roof Anchor
● Pre-drilled hole layout for easy install
● Lightweight and durable
● Discreet, low profile design
● Reliable D-Ring anchor point
● Adjustable pitch to match a variety of rooftops
● Worker weight capacity range: 130-310 lbs. (including all tools and clothing)
● Minimum tensile breaking strength: 5,000 lbs.
● Can be installed with screws or nails
● Fasteners included (nails)
● Fits up to 12/12 roof pitch
● For temporary use on wood rooftops
● Unit material: galvanized steel
● Product weight: 2.4 lbs.
● Product length: 21”
● Product width: 3”
● Meets OSHA 1910 and OSHA 1926 Subpart M
● Meets ANSI Z359.1-07 and ANSI A10.32-12
The Personal Fall Arrest Systems (PFAS) and Fall Restraint Systems used while working at heights usually include fall arrest roof anchors. The Malta Dynamics Reusable Roof Anchor is a 21” reusable heavy-duty roof anchor with two moveable legs and a steel D-Ring. These fall arrest roof anchors weigh only 2.4 lbs. and are designed with a discreet profile that’s easy to transport. This reusable roof fall protection anchor is designed for temporary use on wood rooftops and fits a range of roof pitches from flat to 12/12. The thick-plated, galvanized steel construction gives this reusable roof anchor system a long life and is ideal for supporting workers ranging from 130-310 lbs.