Debris Netting by Strong Man
STRONG MAN’S SBN-324 is strong, yet economical. Whether you are looking to enclose scaffolding, create barrier fencing, establish a vision or wind barrier or protect pedestrians and workers from debris, this 60% shade cloth/mesh is up to the job. Made from UV-TREATED HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, our debris netting is durable and will not unravel when cut.
- Debris netting comes in rolls 150′ long and 8′ 6" or 10′ high.
- The 10′ high debris netting is flame retardant.
- Fire-Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- Knitted high density polyethylene (HDPE) with 1/16″ Mesh Openings
- Hem Includes Reinforced Buttonholes
- UV-treated & long lasting
- Flexible in cold temperatures
- Easy to install vertically or horizontally
- Rip Resistant Mesh
- Air Permeable
- Durable, 60% mesh