Bronco All-Terrain Scaffolding by Reechcraft
Tough. Rugged. Versatile.
This tough, three-legged scaffold is ideal for both interior and exterior work with uneven and difficult ground conditions. The Bronco all-terrain scaffold also has an extra-wide frame (up to 42 in. base spread) and tapered tripod provide unmatched stability and easy plank access.
The Bronco weighs only 16 lb and folds flat for easy storage and transport. Because of this, no matter the project—siding, roofing, painting, windows or masonry work—the Bronco will stay stable on any terrain.
- Adjustable Legs with TwistLok™
- Independent telescopic legs adjust to any terrain to form a safe and also level platform. Simply PUSH the solid steel locking pin, TWIST and PULL the legs, then LOCK into position.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet
- Durable rubber feet for all-surface traction.
- Lightweight and Heavy-Duty
- Weighs only 16 lbs each but can hold 600 lbs/pair.
- Heavy-Duty Spreader
- Rigid, triangular design locks the legs into position and also makes for an integrated carrying handle.
- Extra-Wide Tripod Frame
- Up to 42 in. base spread for stability, even in tight places.