A510010 10,000 lb. Reusable Concrete Anchor, Drill hole 1" x 4.5" deep by Werner
The Werner A510010 Reusable Concrete Anchor is a lightweight, easy to use bolt providing convenient anchorage in concrete.
- The anchor requires a pre-drilled hole of 1 inch and 4-1/2 inch deep in 3000 psi concrete.
- It can be used in any direction as a fall protection anchor and is reusable with its easy to insert and remove design.
- Lightweight design is easy to insert and remove Drill hole of 1 inch with 4-1/2 inch minimum depth
- Minimum 3000 psi concrete Multi-directional use
- Meets ANSI and OSHA standards