Bronco All-Terrain Scaffolding
Bronco All-Terrain Scaffolding by ReechCraftwill provide you with a level and sturdy work platform on any surface. Each frame has three height-adjustable legs. Each frame can support up to 300 lbs and will support an aluminum scaffold plank, staging, or wood scaffold boards.
This scaffolding works great for both commercial and residential construction projects. It is highly transportable. Each frame is made from aircraft-grade aluminum, folds up flat and weighs only 16 lbs. This scaffolding works great for masonry, siding, and painting applications. It can also be used for interior construction and remodels and can be set up on stairs.
- Tapered Tripod – Provides stable base for a platform up to 24 in. with easy climbing access.
- Adjustable Legs with TwistLok™ – Independent telescopic legs adjust to any terrain, forming a safe, level platform. Simply PUSH the solid steel locking pin, TWIST and PULL the legs, then LOCK into position.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet – Tough rubber feet for all-surface traction.
- Lightweight and Tough – Weighs only 16 lb each but can hold 600 lb per pair.
- Heavy-Duty Spreader – Rigid, triangular design locks the legs into position and makes for an integrated carrying handle.
- Extra-Wide Tripod Frame – Up to 42 in. base spread for stability, even in tight places.
All-Terrain Scaffolding Specifications:
|Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Stowed Base Length||27 in.|
|Extended Base Length||37 in.|
|Stowed Base Width||37.5 in.|
|Extended Base Width||44 in.|
|Folded Length||3.5 in.|
|Top Support Width||24 in.|
|Middle Support Width||28 in.|
|Bottom Support Width||32 in.|
|Stowed Height||31 in.|
|Extended Height||54 in.|
|Adjustment Increments||1.5 in.|