Beam Walker Anchor / Super Slider 3.5″–14″
● 360° centered swivel D-Ring
● Adjustable hooks to custom fit range of flange width
● Adjustment nut and lock nut to secure anchor into position
● Static tensile strength: 5,000 lbf / 22 kN
● Can support one user (130-310 lbs.) in fall arrest or fall restraint applications
● Can be used overhead or at foot-level (approval from a Competent Person required)
● Product materials: alloy steel and aluminum alloy
● Product weight: 3.3 lbs.
● Beam flange width range: 3.5” – 14”
● Beam flange thickness: 0.25” – 1.25”
● Meets ANSI Z359.18-2017, ANSI A10.32-12, and CE-EN 795
● Compliant with OSHA 1926.502 and OSHA 1910.66
The Beam Walker Super Slider is light, smooth, and easy to use. Adjustable beam walkers are designed for fall protection, rope access, and work positioning. They provide fall protection for one worker and can be used with a shock absorbing lanyard or a self-retracting lifeline.
The Malta Dynamics structural steel beam clamps are constructed with lightweight aircraft aluminum bars and feature a centered 360° swivel D-Ring connection point to help eliminate lifeline tangling and provide workers with the ability to move around hassle free.